Board Executive Leaders
Board Chair Emeritus- Bonnie Galinski, Interim Vice President for Enrollment Management & Marketing, Salem State University
Board Chair – Becky Copper-Glenz, Dean for School of Graduate and Continuing Education, Fitchburg State University
Board Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair – Maura Devlin, Associate Vice President and Dean of Undergraduate Studies, Bay Path University American Women’s College
Events and Awards Committee Chair – Susan Lane, Senior Consultant in Higher Education, Stevens Strategy/CAEL
Governance Committee Chair – Mary Churchill, Associate Dean, Strategic Initiatives and Community Engagement, Boston University
- Karen Britton Executive Director, Office of the President – Mass Bay Community College
- Gleny Burgos, Executive Director of Operations, Boston University
- Kim Burns, Dean of Academic Innovations and Professional Development at Northern Essex Community College (NECC), Lawrence and Haverhill, MA
- Nicole Chelonis, Director of Digital Learning, Fitchburg State University
- Maria Isabel Gariepy, Director of Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity, Worcester State University
- Tala Khudairi, Executive Director of Babson Global, Babson College
- Debra Leahy, Dean of the School of International Engagement, Southern New Hampshire University
- Lori Weir, Director of Trio Programs, North Shore Community College
Our Presidential Sponsor
Dr. Yves Salomon-Fernandez is the 10th President of Greenfield Community College in Massachusetts. She previously served as President of Cumberland County College in New Jersey and Interim President of MassBay Community College in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Yves has also taught as an adjunct professor at Boston College, Northeastern University, Salem State University, and Cambridge College.
Dr. Salomon-Fernandez is a staunch advocate for reinventing higher education in the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. She has been recognized as a thought leader, writing and speaking on issues related to rural innovation, workforce development, and women’s leadership. Yves’ passion for access and equity led to her being named one of the Top 25 Women in Higher Education by Diverse Issues in Higher Education in March 2018.
Yves Salomon-Fernandez believes in service to her varied communities. She has served as a reviewer for the National Science Foundation and Johns Hopkins University Press. She sits on the national board of the American Council of Education’s Women’s Network Executive Council and is presently the Massachusetts Presidential Sponsor. Yves is a member of the of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s Community Advisory Development Council. She is also a Corporator for Greenfield Cooperative Bank. In addition, Yves is a Board Member at Mass Humanities and Mass Mentoring. She is a member of the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce and the Opioids Task Force of Franklin County and the North Quabbin Region.
A graduate of Boston Latin School, Yves received her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts Boston. She holds a certificate from the University of Oxford. Her Master’s degree is from the London School of Economics and her Ph.D. from Boston College. Dr. Salomon-Fernandez is fluent in French, Haitian Creole, and Spanish. She is the proud spouse of Dr. Stephen Fernandez and mother of two adorable children.